The Global Church live Is birthed out the need to see The Gospel of Grace reach more people in less time globally. Thus the conceptualization of The Global Church Live!
GCL Founded in 2006 is the off spring of evangelism around the United States and Missionary Journeys of Dr. Faye Wilson (DrFaye)
The principals and objectives of this corporation are based on the Bible as the inspired Word of God for the propagation and dissemination of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and His Finished works as contained in the Holy Scriptures and recorded in the Articles of Faith of the Corporation. This corporation trains, license and ordain Ministers of the Gospel including Missionaries around the world to carry on educational, charitable and missionary work for the purpose of advancing the kingdom on the earth. and to do all things incident, pertinent or usual to such church or society. This corporations further has the rights to own, mortgage, convey, manage or control real and personal property according to the provisions of its Charter and By-Laws.
A woman committed to take the love of Jesus around the nations via all social media and online services. DrFaye has traveled to both East and West Africa to establish churches and ministries with a focus on saving the “street children.”
Listen In To This Powerful Prayer And Inspiration Hour
Tenets of Faith:
- Believing in the freedom of the local church. This church fellowship will have full freedom of deliberation, decision and deportment under God, without restriction, supervision, or domination from any outside individual, organization, or institution; it is to be completely autonomous and self-governing and will not affiliate with any organization which seeks to exercise control over the local church.
- We believe the Bible is the inspired and the only infallible and authorization Word of God, inerrant in the original writings, and the only infallible rule of Faith and Life.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His coming in the flesh, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection and His ascension to the right hand of the Father.
- We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Ghost, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy and peaceful life, being progressively conformed to the image of Jesus Christ.
- We believe the church is maintained financially by the tithes and offerings of God’s people, and that all believers should participate.
- We believe in the laying on of hands to cast out unclean spirits, the heal the sick (spirit soul and body?
- We believe in the scriptural praise and worship, in spirit and in truth. Speaking to ourselves in psalms, hymns and spiritual songs singing and making melody in our hearts to the Lord
- We believe and participate in the propagation of the Gospel of The Lord Jesus Christ, that all men everywhere might hear the gospel and be saved, and know the spirit-filled victorious walk.
- We believe that the believer must assemble himself/herself together with other believer, not forsaking this important assemble.